Observer (OBSR) traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on September 23rd. Observer has a market capitalization of $8.10 million and $36,583.00 worth of Observer was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Observer coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0014 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Observer has traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005276 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18,955.33 or 1.00027403 BTC.
- Toncoin (TON) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00007345 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00004919 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.33 or 0.00059793 BTC.
- Quantum (QUA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00010901 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00002381 BTC.
- Theta Network (THETA) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00005875 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005277 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.64 or 0.00066699 BTC.
Observer Coin Profile
Observer is a coin. It launched on October 5th, 2018. Observer’s total supply is 14,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 5,587,080,871 coins. Observer’s official Twitter account is @observerfounda1. The Reddit community for Observer is /r/OBSR. Observer’s official website is www.obsr.org.
Observer Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Observer directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Observer should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Observer using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Observer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Observer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.