Myer Holdings Limited (ASX:MYR – Get Rating) declared a final dividend on Thursday, September 22nd, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Sunday, November 6th will be paid a dividend of 0.025 per share on Sunday, November 6th. This represents a yield of 4.39%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, September 27th.
Myer Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 0.98, a quick ratio of 0.40 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 657.14.
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Myer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Myer and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.