Magontec Limited (ASX:MGL – Get Rating) announced a interim dividend on Thursday, September 22nd, MarketIndexAU reports. Stockholders of record on Sunday, October 30th will be given a dividend of 0.006 per share on Sunday, October 30th. This represents a dividend yield of 1.43%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, September 28th.
Magontec Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 7.97, a quick ratio of 1.00 and a current ratio of 2.45.
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Magontec Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Magontec and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.