Clime Investment Management Limited (ASX:CIW – Get Rating) announced a final dividend on Thursday, September 22nd, MarketIndexAU reports. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, October 26th will be given a dividend of 0.004 per share on Wednesday, October 26th. This represents a dividend yield of 0.8%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, September 27th.
Clime Investment Management Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 3.67, a current ratio of 3.83 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.68.
Clime Investment Management Company Profile
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Clime Investment Management Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Clime Investment Management and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.