Cemtrex, Inc. (NASDAQ:CETXP – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 13.3% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $0.84 and last traded at $0.85. 1,822 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 95% from the average session volume of 35,716 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.98.
Cemtrex Trading Down 13.3 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average of $0.97.
Cemtrex shares are scheduled to split before the market opens on Thursday, September 29th. The 3-2 split was announced on Thursday, September 29th. The newly issued shares will be payable to shareholders after the market closes on Thursday, September 29th.
Cemtrex Company Profile
Cemtrex, Inc operates as a technology company in the United States and internationally. The company operates through Advanced Technologies and Industrial Services segments. The Advanced Technologies segment provides Internet of Things products and smart devices under the SmartDesk name for mobile, web, virtual and augmented reality, wearables, and television markets; and security and video surveillance solutions, and virtual and augmented reality solutions for various commercial and industrial applications.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cemtrex (CETXP)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Cemtrex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cemtrex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.