Canacol Energy Ltd (OTCMKTS:CNNEF – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Thursday, September 22nd, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, September 30th will be paid a dividend of 0.0391 per share on Monday, October 17th. This represents a yield of 9.27%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, September 29th.
Canacol Energy Stock Down 3.7 %
OTCMKTS CNNEF opened at $1.63 on Friday. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $1.84 and a 200 day moving average of $2.12. Canacol Energy has a twelve month low of $1.63 and a twelve month high of $3.33.
Canacol Energy (OTCMKTS:CNNEF – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, August 11th. The company reported ($0.04) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $78.02 million during the quarter.
Canacol Energy Company Profile
Canacol Energy Ltd., an oil and gas company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of natural gas in Colombia. As of December 31, 2021, it had a total proved developed producing reserves of 236 billion cubic feet (Bcf) conventional natural gas; a total proved plus probable reserves of 607 Bcf conventional natural gas; and a total proved reserves of 368 Bcf conventional natural gas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Canacol Energy (CNNEF)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Canacol Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Canacol Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.