Axe (AXE) traded 16.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on September 23rd. One Axe coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0080 or 0.00000042 BTC on exchanges. Axe has a total market cap of $41,852.37 and approximately $2.00 worth of Axe was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Axe has traded 18.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Venus LTC (vLTC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00005638 BTC.
- Marscoin (MARS) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- WingRiders Governance Token (WRT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001165 BTC.
- Krios (GIG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- CrypterToken (CRYPT) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Mars Protocol (MARS) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- ownix (ONX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000550 BTC.
Axe Coin Profile
Axe is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Axe’s total supply is 5,260,968 coins. The official website for Axe is axerunners.com. The Reddit community for Axe is /r/AXErunners and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Axe’s official Twitter account is @axerunners and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Axe
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Axe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Axe should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Axe using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Axe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Axe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.