Oragenics Stock Performance
NYSE:OGEN opened at $0.29 on Friday. Oragenics has a one year low of $0.22 and a one year high of $0.77. The firm has a market cap of $33.67 million, a P/E ratio of -2.07 and a beta of 0.10. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.34 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.33.
Oragenics (NYSE:OGEN – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, August 9th. The company reported ($0.03) EPS for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $0.03 million for the quarter.
Oragenics Company Profile
Oragenics, Inc develops antibiotics for infectious diseases in the United States. The company engages in the development and commercialization of NT-CoV2-1, an intranasal vaccine candidate that provides immunity from the novel severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus; and Terra CoV-2, an intramuscular vaccine candidate that provides immunity from the novel severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Oragenics (OGEN)
- Lucid is Looking Like a Clear EV Winner
- Still Lovin’ It: Investors Keep Visiting McDonald’s
- Did FedEx Just Deliver A Buying Opportunity?
- Autozone Shifts Back Into Rally-Mode, New Highs Are In Sight
- Upwork Shares Stumble into Bargain Territory
Receive News & Ratings for Oragenics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oragenics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.