Separately, Stifel Nicolaus lowered Sixt from a buy rating to a hold rating in a research report on Monday, August 15th.
Sixt Stock Performance
OTCMKTS SIXGF opened at $122.00 on Monday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $122.00 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $127.23. Sixt has a 12 month low of $122.00 and a 12 month high of $122.00.
Sixt Company Profile
Sixt SE, through its subsidiaries, provides mobility services for private and business customers in Germany and internationally. The company engages in the rental of various utility vehicles; and provision of international holiday vehicle rental, car sharing, transfer, and car subscription services. As of December 31, 2021, its corporate and franchise station network comprised approximately 900 stations.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sixt (SIXGF)
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
- Lucid is Looking Like a Clear EV Winner
- Still Lovin’ It: Investors Keep Visiting McDonald’s
- Did FedEx Just Deliver A Buying Opportunity?
- Autozone Shifts Back Into Rally-Mode, New Highs Are In Sight
Receive News & Ratings for Sixt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sixt and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.