Komo Plant Based Foods Inc. (OTCMKTS:KOMOF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 181,400 shares, a growth of 11.9% from the August 15th total of 162,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 225,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.8 days.
Komo Plant Based Foods Stock Down 2.7 %
OTCMKTS:KOMOF opened at $0.04 on Tuesday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $0.04 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.06. Komo Plant Based Foods has a 52-week low of $0.02 and a 52-week high of $0.32.
Komo Plant Based Foods Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Komo Plant Based Foods (KOMOF)
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
- Lucid is Looking Like a Clear EV Winner
- Still Lovin’ It: Investors Keep Visiting McDonald’s
- Did FedEx Just Deliver A Buying Opportunity?
- Autozone Shifts Back Into Rally-Mode, New Highs Are In Sight
Receive News & Ratings for Komo Plant Based Foods Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Komo Plant Based Foods and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.