Forafric Global PLC (NASDAQ:AFRI – Get Rating) saw a significant decrease in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 92,800 shares, a decrease of 10.2% from the August 15th total of 103,300 shares. Approximately 1.9% of the shares of the stock are sold short. Based on an average daily volume of 66,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1.4 days.
Forafric Global Trading Down 10.7 %
Forafric Global stock opened at $10.80 on Tuesday. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $10.44. Forafric Global has a 52-week low of $4.61 and a 52-week high of $16.37.
About Forafric Global
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Forafric Global (AFRI)
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
- Lucid is Looking Like a Clear EV Winner
- Still Lovin’ It: Investors Keep Visiting McDonald’s
- Did FedEx Just Deliver A Buying Opportunity?
- Autozone Shifts Back Into Rally-Mode, New Highs Are In Sight
Receive News & Ratings for Forafric Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Forafric Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.