Eat & Beyond Global Holdings Inc. (OTCMKTS:EATBF – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 12.5% on Monday . The stock traded as high as $0.14 and last traded at $0.14. 1,468 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 84% from the average session volume of 9,223 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.12.
Eat & Beyond Global Stock Up 12.5 %
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.09 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.17.
Eat & Beyond Global Company Profile
Eat Beyond Global Holdings Inc is a private equity and venture capital firm specializing in early stage, growth, expansion, buy-ins or buy-out investments. It focuses on investments in the plant-based protein and meat alternative food industry. It identifies and acquires equity in companies operating in the sectors of plant-based proteins, fermented proteins, cultured proteins/agriculture, food tech, and consumer packaged goods, as well as cell agriculture and other experimental projects.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Eat & Beyond Global (EATBF)
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
- Lucid is Looking Like a Clear EV Winner
- Still Lovin’ It: Investors Keep Visiting McDonald’s
- Did FedEx Just Deliver A Buying Opportunity?
- Autozone Shifts Back Into Rally-Mode, New Highs Are In Sight
Receive News & Ratings for Eat & Beyond Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eat & Beyond Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.