Digital Brands Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:DBGIW – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 2,300 shares, a drop of 8.0% from the August 15th total of 2,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 3,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.6 days.
Digital Brands Group Stock Performance
DBGIW opened at $0.05 on Tuesday. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.10. Digital Brands Group has a 12-month low of $0.03 and a 12-month high of $2.07.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Digital Brands Group (DBGIW)
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
- Lucid is Looking Like a Clear EV Winner
- Still Lovin’ It: Investors Keep Visiting McDonald’s
- Did FedEx Just Deliver A Buying Opportunity?
- Autozone Shifts Back Into Rally-Mode, New Highs Are In Sight
Receive News & Ratings for Digital Brands Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Digital Brands Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.