Daicel Co. (OTCMKTS:DACHF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant drop in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 451,100 shares, a drop of 10.4% from the August 15th total of 503,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
Daicel Stock Up 1.5 %
OTCMKTS:DACHF opened at $6.12 on Monday. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $6.12 and its 200-day moving average price is $6.51. Daicel has a 1-year low of $6.03 and a 1-year high of $6.56.
Daicel Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Daicel (DACHF)
- Kroger’s is Your One-Stop Consumer Staples Stock
- Adobe Perfects the Art of the Faceplant for Investors
- Tax Credits are the Incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
Receive News & Ratings for Daicel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Daicel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.