China Construction Bank Co. (OTCMKTS:CICHF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 26,162,800 shares, an increase of 22.3% from the August 15th total of 21,393,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 19,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 1,369.8 days.
China Construction Bank Trading Down 1.8 %
Shares of CICHF stock opened at $0.60 on Monday. China Construction Bank has a 12-month low of $0.58 and a 12-month high of $0.80. The business’s 50 day moving average is $0.62 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.68.
About China Construction Bank
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Construction Bank (CICHF)
- Kroger’s is Your One-Stop Consumer Staples Stock
- Adobe Perfects the Art of the Faceplant for Investors
- Tax Credits are the Incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
Receive News & Ratings for China Construction Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Construction Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.