WisdomTree Germany Hedged Equity Fund (NYSEARCA:DXGE – Get Rating) shares shot up 1.6% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $30.55 and last traded at $30.55. 3,980 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 120% from the average session volume of 1,812 shares. The stock had previously closed at $30.06.
WisdomTree Germany Hedged Equity Fund Stock Performance
The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $30.65 and a 200-day moving average price of $32.28.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WisdomTree Germany Hedged Equity Fund (DXGE)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for WisdomTree Germany Hedged Equity Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WisdomTree Germany Hedged Equity Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.