Vanguard Russell 2000 ETF (NYSEARCA:VTWO – Get Rating) traded up 2% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $75.70 and last traded at $75.60. 546,925 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 71% from the average session volume of 1,881,815 shares. The stock had previously closed at $74.15.
Vanguard Russell 2000 ETF Price Performance
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $74.53 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $75.80.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vanguard Russell 2000 ETF (VTWO)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard Russell 2000 ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard Russell 2000 ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.