Vanguard Russell 1000 (NYSEARCA:VONE – Get Rating) shares traded up 1.6% on Friday . The company traded as high as $186.28 and last traded at $185.93. 104,367 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 4% from the average session volume of 100,617 shares. The stock had previously closed at $182.94.
Vanguard Russell 1000 Stock Up 1.6 %
The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $183.65 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $188.41.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vanguard Russell 1000 (VONE)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard Russell 1000 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard Russell 1000 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.