Shares of Vanguard International High Dividend Yield ETF (NYSEARCA:VYMI – Get Rating) were up 2.3% on Friday . The stock traded as high as $58.48 and last traded at $58.46. Approximately 383,719 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 28% from the average daily volume of 529,325 shares. The stock had previously closed at $57.15.
Vanguard International High Dividend Yield ETF Stock Up 2.3 %
The firm’s 50 day moving average is $58.49 and its two-hundred day moving average is $62.52.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vanguard International High Dividend Yield ETF (VYMI)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard International High Dividend Yield ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard International High Dividend Yield ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.