Shares of Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi (OTCMKTS:TKHVY – Get Rating) were down 6.7% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $38.20 and last traded at $38.20. Approximately 434 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 46% from the average daily volume of 802 shares. The stock had previously closed at $40.95.
Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi Stock Performance
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $30.70 and a 200-day simple moving average of $26.76.
About Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi
Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi provides air transport and aircraft technical maintenance services in Turkey and internationally. The company offers domestic and international passenger and cargo air transportation services; repair and maintenance, and technical and infrastructure support services related to aviation sector; catering and aviation ground handling services; software system maintenance and information technology consulting services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi (TKHVY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.