New Concept Energy Stock Performance
Shares of GBR opened at $1.50 on Friday. The firm has a market cap of $7.70 million, a PE ratio of 50.02 and a beta of 0.40. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $1.53 and its 200-day simple moving average is $2.23. New Concept Energy has a 12-month low of $1.33 and a 12-month high of $6.25.
New Concept Energy (NYSE:GBR – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 10th. The company reported $0.02 earnings per share for the quarter. New Concept Energy had a return on equity of 1.89% and a net margin of 59.15%. The firm had revenue of $0.05 million during the quarter.
New Concept Energy Company Profile
New Concept Energy, Inc engages in real estate rental business. The company owns approximately 190 acres of land located in Parkersburg West Virginia. It also provides advisory and management services for an independent oil and gas company. The company was formerly known as CabelTel International Corporation and changed its name to New Concept Energy, Inc in May 2008.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on New Concept Energy (GBR)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for New Concept Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for New Concept Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.