Several other research analysts have also recently weighed in on SFSLF. Credit Suisse Group decreased their price objective on shares of SFS Group from CHF 173 to CHF 154 and set an “outperform” rating on the stock in a research report on Tuesday, August 30th. UBS Group cut shares of SFS Group from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research report on Tuesday, May 24th.
SFS Group Stock Performance
OTCMKTS SFSLF opened at $112.80 on Friday. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $112.80 and a 200-day moving average price of $113.67. SFS Group has a 1 year low of $112.80 and a 1 year high of $112.80.
SFS Group Company Profile
SFS Group AG supplies mechanical fastening systems, assemblies, precision molded parts, and logistics solutions internationally. It offers airbag restraint systems; automation; bracket logic concept; brake systems; building technologies; clip nuts; communication technologies; components, assemblies, and complete devices; connections and reinforcements for timber construction; and domestic and kitchen appliances.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SFS Group (SFSLF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for SFS Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SFS Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.