Aussie Broadband Limited (ASX:ABB – Get Rating) insider Richard Dammery purchased 6,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, September 6th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of A$2.49 ($1.74) per share, with a total value of A$14,940.00 ($10,447.55).
Aussie Broadband Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 0.52, a current ratio of 0.61 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 80.63.
Aussie Broadband Company Profile
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Aussie Broadband Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aussie Broadband and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.