RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:RAVE – Get Rating) passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $1.11 and traded as high as $1.28. RAVE Restaurant Group shares last traded at $1.20, with a volume of 97,534 shares.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, StockNews.com assumed coverage on RAVE Restaurant Group in a research note on Saturday. They issued a “buy” rating on the stock.
RAVE Restaurant Group Stock Performance
The stock has a market capitalization of $21.60 million, a P/E ratio of 10.00 and a beta of 0.66. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $1.29 and a 200 day moving average price of $1.11.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On RAVE Restaurant Group
RAVE Restaurant Group Company Profile
Rave Restaurant Group, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, operates and franchises pizza buffet, delivery/carry-out (delco), and express restaurants under the Pizza Inn trademark in the United States and internationally. It operates through three segments: Pizza Inn Franchising, Pie Five Franchising, and Company-Owned Restaurants.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on RAVE Restaurant Group (RAVE)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for RAVE Restaurant Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RAVE Restaurant Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.