Pharma Mar, S.A. (OTCMKTS:PHMMF – Get Rating) shares dropped 10% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $56.96 and last traded at $56.96. Approximately 200 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 49% from the average daily volume of 395 shares. The stock had previously closed at $63.29.
Pharma Mar Trading Down 10.0 %
The company has a quick ratio of 2.67, a current ratio of 2.86 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.15. The business’s fifty day moving average is $68.03 and its 200-day moving average is $70.40.
Pharma Mar Company Profile
Pharma Mar, SA, a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the research, development, production, and commercialization of bio-active principles of marine origin for use in oncology in Spain, Italy, Germany, Ireland, rest of EU, the United States, and internationally. The company operates through three segments: Oncology, Diagnostics, and RNA interference.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pharma Mar (PHMMF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Pharma Mar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pharma Mar and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.