Pear Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:PEAR – Get Rating) major shareholder 5Am Partners Iv, Llc sold 311,160 shares of Pear Therapeutics stock in a transaction on Tuesday, September 6th. The stock was sold at an average price of $2.36, for a total value of $734,337.60. Following the sale, the insider now directly owns 581,916 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $1,373,321.76. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through the SEC website. Large shareholders that own more than 10% of a company’s shares are required to disclose their sales and purchases with the SEC.
5Am Partners Iv, Llc also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, September 8th, 5Am Partners Iv, Llc sold 304,322 shares of Pear Therapeutics stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $1.81, for a total value of $550,822.82.
- On Thursday, August 18th, 5Am Partners Iv, Llc sold 222,761 shares of Pear Therapeutics stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $1.55, for a total value of $345,279.55.
- On Tuesday, August 16th, 5Am Partners Iv, Llc sold 167,162 shares of Pear Therapeutics stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $1.78, for a total value of $297,548.36.
Pear Therapeutics Trading Up 14.1 %
PEAR opened at $1.94 on Friday. Pear Therapeutics, Inc. has a 52-week low of $1.34 and a 52-week high of $14.60. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $1.69 and its 200 day simple moving average is $3.21.
Institutional Trading of Pear Therapeutics
Analyst Ratings Changes
Several research firms have weighed in on PEAR. Citigroup lifted their target price on Pear Therapeutics from $10.00 to $11.00 and gave the stock a “buy” rating in a report on Tuesday, May 17th. BTIG Research reduced their target price on Pear Therapeutics from $11.00 to $5.00 and set a “buy” rating on the stock in a report on Friday, August 12th. Chardan Capital cut their price target on Pear Therapeutics from $13.00 to $9.00 and set a “buy” rating on the stock in a report on Friday, August 12th. Credit Suisse Group cut their price target on Pear Therapeutics from $11.00 to $9.00 and set an “outperform” rating on the stock in a report on Tuesday, July 26th. Finally, Lifesci Capital restated an “outperform” rating on shares of Pear Therapeutics in a report on Thursday, June 16th. One equities research analyst has rated the stock with a hold rating and five have given a buy rating to the company’s stock. According to MarketBeat, the stock currently has a consensus rating of “Moderate Buy” and an average target price of $8.50.
About Pear Therapeutics
Pear Therapeutics, Inc, a commercial-stage healthcare company, develops and sells software-based medicines. Its commercial products are reSET for the treatment of substance use disorder related to alcohol, cannabis, cocaine, and stimulants; reSET-O for the treatment of opioid use disorder in combination with buprenorphine; and Somryst, a software-based treatment for chronic insomnia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pear Therapeutics (PEAR)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Pear Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pear Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.