Observer (OBSR) traded up 0.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on September 11th. One Observer coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Observer has traded 4.9% higher against the US dollar. Observer has a total market cap of $8.52 million and approximately $26,128.00 worth of Observer was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004622 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21,639.39 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00004680 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.71 or 0.00058747 BTC.
- Quantum (QUA) traded down 23.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00015562 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.47 or 0.00066863 BTC.
- Theta Network (THETA) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00005465 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004621 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.36 or 0.00075588 BTC.
Observer Coin Profile
Observer (CRYPTO:OBSR) is a coin. Its genesis date was October 5th, 2018. Observer’s total supply is 14,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 5,587,080,871 coins. Observer’s official website is www.obsr.org. The Reddit community for Observer is /r/OBSR. Observer’s official Twitter account is @observerfounda1.
Buying and Selling Observer
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Observer directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Observer should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Observer using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Observer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Observer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.