Leju Price Performance
Shares of LEJU opened at $2.11 on Friday. Leju has a 52 week low of $1.77 and a 52 week high of $19.00. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $2.23 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $3.89.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Leju
An institutional investor recently bought a new position in Leju stock. Envestnet Asset Management Inc. bought a new stake in Leju Holdings Limited (NYSE:LEJU – Get Rating) in the 4th quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor bought 40,816 shares of the financial services provider’s stock, valued at approximately $37,000. Institutional investors own 1.49% of the company’s stock.
Leju Holdings Limited, through its subsidiaries, provides online to offline (O2O) real estate services in the People's Republic of China. It offers real estate e-commerce, online advertising, and online listing services through its online platform, which comprises websites covering 401 cities and various mobile applications.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Leju (LEJU)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Leju Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Leju and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.