Mativ Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:MATV – Get Rating) Director Jeffrey Keenan bought 4,032 shares of Mativ stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, September 7th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of $23.71 per share, with a total value of $95,598.72. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now owns 191,202 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $4,533,399.42. The purchase was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this hyperlink.
Jeffrey Keenan also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, August 18th, Jeffrey Keenan acquired 500 shares of Mativ stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of $24.60 per share, with a total value of $12,300.00.
Mativ Stock Performance
Shares of NYSE MATV opened at $24.94 on Friday. The company has a market capitalization of $779.62 million, a PE ratio of 10.10 and a beta of 0.84. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $22.51. Mativ Holdings, Inc. has a 52-week low of $19.08 and a 52-week high of $38.63. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.80, a quick ratio of 1.55 and a current ratio of 2.69.
Mativ Cuts Dividend
Mativ Holdings, Inc operates as a performance materials company. The company operates through two segments, Advanced Materials & Structures (AMS), and Engineered Papers (EP). The AMS segment manufactures resin-based rolled goods, such as nets, films and meltblown materials, bonding products, and adhesive components, as well as adhesives and other coating solutions, and converting services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mativ (MATV)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Mativ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mativ and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.