Shares of iShares MSCI EAFE ESG Optimized ETF (NYSEARCA:ESGD – Get Rating) rose 2.5% on Friday . The company traded as high as $62.80 and last traded at $62.78. Approximately 389,339 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 51% from the average daily volume of 793,855 shares. The stock had previously closed at $61.25.
iShares MSCI EAFE ESG Optimized ETF Trading Up 2.5 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $63.74 and a 200 day moving average price of $67.41.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares MSCI EAFE ESG Optimized ETF (ESGD)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for iShares MSCI EAFE ESG Optimized ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares MSCI EAFE ESG Optimized ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.