Shares of Horizon Group Properties, Inc. (OTCMKTS:HGPI – Get Rating) traded down 0.4% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $2.32 and last traded at $2.32. 200 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 91% from the average session volume of 2,268 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.33.
Horizon Group Properties Trading Down 0.4 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average of $2.14 and a 200-day moving average of $1.76.
About Horizon Group Properties
Horizon Group Properties, Inc is a publicly owned real estate investment trust. The firm engages in the ownership, operation, and development of shopping centers in the United States. It operates through a subsidiary, Horizon Group Properties LP. Horizon Group Properties was founded in 1998 and is based in Rosemont, Illinois with additional offices in Muskegon, Michigan and Chicago, Illinois.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Horizon Group Properties (HGPI)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Horizon Group Properties Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Horizon Group Properties and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.