Horizon Global Trading Up 0.7 %
Shares of NYSE:HZN opened at $1.52 on Friday. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $1.59 and its 200-day moving average price is $2.98. Horizon Global has a 12-month low of $1.30 and a 12-month high of $8.75. The stock has a market capitalization of $42.07 million, a P/E ratio of -0.62 and a beta of 1.85.
Horizon Global (NYSE:HZN – Get Rating) last posted its earnings results on Tuesday, August 9th. The company reported ($0.80) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The company had revenue of $181.22 million during the quarter.
Institutional Trading of Horizon Global
Horizon Global Company Profile
Horizon Global Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, and distribution of towing, trailering, cargo management, and other related accessory products worldwide. It operates in two segments, Horizon Americas and Horizon Europe-Africa. The company provides towing products, such as hitches/tow bars, fifth wheels, gooseneck hitches, weight distribution systems, brake controllers, wiring harnesses, draw bars, ball mounts, crossbars, security products, and other towing accessories.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Horizon Global (HZN)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Horizon Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Horizon Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.