H-CYTE, Inc. (OTCMKTS:HCYTD – Get Rating) shares dropped 49.5% during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $2.02 and last traded at $2.02. Approximately 400 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 288% from the average daily volume of 103 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.00.
H-CYTE Stock Down 49.5 %
The business has a 50 day moving average price of $2.06 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.73.
H-CYTE, Inc, a biopharmaceutical company, develops and delivers various treatments for patients with chronic respiratory and pulmonary disorders in the United States. The company develops and implements treatment options in autologous cellular therapy to treat chronic lung disorders. It has a product supply agreement with Rion, LLC to develop and distribute a biologic for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on H-CYTE (HCYTD)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for H-CYTE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for H-CYTE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.