GET Protocol (GET) traded up 3.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on September 11th. GET Protocol has a market cap of $20.45 million and $23,425.00 worth of GET Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, GET Protocol has traded 10.9% higher against the dollar. One GET Protocol coin can now be purchased for about $1.80 or 0.00008316 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004632 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21,592.27 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00004724 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.66 or 0.00058611 BTC.
- Quantum (QUA) traded 23.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00015596 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.45 or 0.00066903 BTC.
- Theta Network (THETA) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00005475 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004631 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.32 or 0.00075596 BTC.
GET Protocol Coin Profile
GET Protocol is a coin. Its genesis date was October 13th, 2017. GET Protocol’s total supply is 23,368,773 coins and its circulating supply is 11,388,258 coins. GET Protocol’s official website is guts.tickets. GET Protocol’s official Twitter account is @GUTStickets and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for GET Protocol is blog.guts.tickets. The Reddit community for GET Protocol is /r/GETprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling GET Protocol
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GET Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GET Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GET Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GET Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GET Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.