Franklin Exponential Data ETF (BATS:XDAT – Get Rating)’s stock price was up 3.5% during trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $18.16 and last traded at $18.16. Approximately 85 shares were traded during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $17.55.
Franklin Exponential Data ETF Stock Up 3.5 %
The business’s fifty day moving average is $17.84 and its 200 day moving average is $18.80.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Franklin Exponential Data ETF
An institutional investor recently raised its position in Franklin Exponential Data ETF stock. Truist Financial Corp raised its holdings in shares of Franklin Exponential Data ETF (BATS:XDAT – Get Rating) by 23.3% during the first quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 16,685 shares of the company’s stock after acquiring an additional 3,153 shares during the quarter. Truist Financial Corp’s holdings in Franklin Exponential Data ETF were worth $381,000 as of its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Franklin Exponential Data ETF (XDAT)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Franklin Exponential Data ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Franklin Exponential Data ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.