First Trust MultiCap Growth AlphaDEX Fund (NYSEARCA:FAD – Get Rating) traded up 1.8% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $101.67 and last traded at $101.67. 410 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 94% from the average session volume of 7,415 shares. The stock had previously closed at $99.91.
First Trust MultiCap Growth AlphaDEX Fund Stock Performance
The business has a 50 day moving average of $99.20 and a 200-day moving average of $101.65.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust MultiCap Growth AlphaDEX Fund (FAD)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust MultiCap Growth AlphaDEX Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust MultiCap Growth AlphaDEX Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.