First Trust Dividend Strength ETF (NYSEARCA:TUSA – Get Rating) shot up 1.4% on Friday . The company traded as high as $44.58 and last traded at $44.58. 2,514 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 6% from the average session volume of 2,374 shares. The stock had previously closed at $43.97.
First Trust Dividend Strength ETF Stock Performance
The business’s fifty day moving average price is $43.98 and its 200 day moving average price is $45.12.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Dividend Strength ETF (TUSA)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Dividend Strength ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Dividend Strength ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.