Ermenegildo Zegna (NYSE:ZGN – Get Rating)’s share price gapped down prior to trading on Friday . The stock had previously closed at $10.32, but opened at $10.10. Ermenegildo Zegna shares last traded at $10.09, with a volume of 2 shares changing hands.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, UBS Group cut their price target on Ermenegildo Zegna to $10.00 in a report on Thursday, June 9th.
Ermenegildo Zegna Stock Performance
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $10.76 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $10.40. The company has a current ratio of 1.61, a quick ratio of 1.14 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.45.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Ermenegildo Zegna
About Ermenegildo Zegna
Ermenegildo Zegna N.V., together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes luxury menswear, footwear, leather goods, and other accessories under the Zegna and the Thom Browne brands. It provides luxury leisurewear for men; formal suits, tuxedos, shirts, blazers, formal overcoats, and accessories; leather accessories comprising shoes, bags, belts, and small leather accessories; and fragrances.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ermenegildo Zegna (ZGN)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Ermenegildo Zegna Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ermenegildo Zegna and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.