Separately, Barclays dropped their target price on shares of EnQuest from GBX 23 ($0.28) to GBX 21 ($0.25) in a research report on Friday, July 15th.
EnQuest Price Performance
Shares of EnQuest stock opened at $0.34 on Thursday. EnQuest has a 52-week low of $0.00 and a 52-week high of $1.00. The company has a current ratio of 0.66, a quick ratio of 0.59 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.29. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.32 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.36.
EnQuest PLC operates as an oil and gas production and development company. The company explores for, extracts, and produces hydrocarbons in the United Kingdom, North Sea, and Malaysia. It primarily holds interests in the Magnus, Kraken, Scolty/Crathes, Greater Kittiwake Area, Alba, Dons area, and Alma/Galia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on EnQuest (ENQUF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for EnQuest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EnQuest and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.