Several other research analysts have also commented on the company. Royal Bank of Canada boosted their price objective on Emera from C$66.00 to C$72.00 in a report on Tuesday, May 17th. National Bank Financial boosted their target price on Emera from C$59.00 to C$60.00 in a research report on Monday, May 16th.
Emera Stock Performance
Shares of Emera stock opened at $48.81 on Friday. Emera has a 52-week low of $44.28 and a 52-week high of $52.56. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $47.15 and its 200 day simple moving average is $48.08.
Emera Company Profile
Emera Incorporated, an energy and services company, through its subsidiaries, engages in the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity to various customers. The company operates through Florida Electric Utility, Canadian Electric Utilities, Other Electric Utilities, Gas Utilities and Infrastructure, and Other segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Emera (EMRAF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Emera Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Emera and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.