Embracer Group AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:THQQF – Get Rating)’s share price shot up 5.8% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $6.35 and last traded at $6.35. 2,939 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 3% from the average session volume of 3,026 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.00.
Embracer Group AB (publ) Price Performance
The company has a 50-day moving average price of $7.20 and a 200 day moving average price of $7.69.
About Embracer Group AB (publ)
Embracer Group AB (publ), together with its subsidiaries, develops and publishes PC, console, mobile, VR, and board games for the games market worldwide. The company has a catalogue of approximately 850 owned franchises, such as Saints Row, Goat Simulator, Dead Island, Darksiders, Metro, MX vs ATV, Kingdoms of Amalur, TimeSplitters, Satisfactory, Wreckfest, Insurgency, World War Z, and Borderlands, and others.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Embracer Group AB (publ) (THQQF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Embracer Group AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Embracer Group AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.