DISH Network Co. (NASDAQ:DISH – Get Rating) Director James Defranco purchased 110,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, September 6th. The shares were purchased at an average price of $16.73 per share, for a total transaction of $1,840,300.00. Following the purchase, the director now owns 131,327 shares in the company, valued at approximately $2,197,100.71. The acquisition was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through the SEC website.
James Defranco also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, August 22nd, James Defranco purchased 144,328 shares of DISH Network stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of $17.82 per share, for a total transaction of $2,571,924.96.
- On Thursday, August 18th, James Defranco purchased 163,637 shares of DISH Network stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of $18.11 per share, for a total transaction of $2,963,466.07.
- On Tuesday, August 9th, James Defranco bought 35,620 shares of DISH Network stock. The stock was bought at an average price of $18.66 per share, for a total transaction of $664,669.20.
DISH Network Price Performance
Shares of DISH Network stock opened at $19.33 on Friday. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $18.15 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $23.34. DISH Network Co. has a 12 month low of $16.20 and a 12 month high of $46.31. The stock has a market capitalization of $10.25 billion, a P/E ratio of 5.95 and a beta of 1.81. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.08, a current ratio of 0.64 and a quick ratio of 0.56.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On DISH Network
Analysts Set New Price Targets
A number of brokerages have recently commented on DISH. Barclays lowered their target price on DISH Network from $25.00 to $19.00 and set an “underweight” rating on the stock in a research note on Thursday, July 7th. Pivotal Research lowered their target price on DISH Network from $40.00 to $36.00 and set a “buy” rating on the stock in a research note on Thursday, August 4th. JPMorgan Chase & Co. lowered their target price on DISH Network from $30.00 to $24.00 in a research note on Thursday, August 4th. Truist Financial upgraded DISH Network from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating and upped their target price for the stock from $25.00 to $60.00 in a research note on Tuesday, May 31st. They noted that the move was a valuation call. Finally, Royal Bank of Canada reduced their price target on DISH Network from $24.00 to $20.00 and set a “sector perform” rating for the company in a report on Thursday, August 4th. Two analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, three have assigned a hold rating, seven have assigned a buy rating and one has assigned a strong buy rating to the stock. According to MarketBeat.com, the stock has a consensus rating of “Moderate Buy” and an average price target of $37.21.
About DISH Network
DISH Network Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides pay-TV services in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Pay-TV and Wireless. It offers video services under the DISH TV brand; and programming packages that include programming through national broadcast networks, local broadcast networks, and national and regional cable networks, as well as regional and specialty sports channels, premium movie channels, and Latino and international programming packages.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on DISH Network (DISH)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for DISH Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DISH Network and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.