Competitive Companies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CCOP – Get Rating)’s share price crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.00. Competitive Companies shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 0 shares traded.
Competitive Companies Price Performance
Competitive Companies Company Profile
Competitive Companies, Inc, through its subsidiaries, provides fixed and mobile wireless broadband Internet services to wholesale, retail, and enterprise customers in the United States and internationally. It offers high speed wireless Internet connections to customers in rural communities. The company also provides fixed wireless, fail-over 4G, fail-over 5G, and Internet booster plus services; and Wi-Fi services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Competitive Companies (CCOP)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Competitive Companies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Competitive Companies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.