China Jo-Jo Drugstores, Inc. (NASDAQ:CJJD – Get Rating) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $2.91 and traded as low as $2.51. China Jo-Jo Drugstores shares last traded at $2.51, with a volume of 4,045 shares trading hands.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of China Jo-Jo Drugstores in a research report on Saturday. They set a “hold” rating for the company.
China Jo-Jo Drugstores Trading Up 1.2 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $2.61 and a 200 day moving average price of $2.91.
About China Jo-Jo Drugstores
China Jo-Jo Drugstores, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a retailer and distributor of pharmaceutical and other healthcare products in the People's Republic of China. The company operates through four segments: Retail Drugstores, Online Pharmacy, Drug Wholesale, and Herb Farming.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Jo-Jo Drugstores (CJJD)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for China Jo-Jo Drugstores Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Jo-Jo Drugstores and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.