British American Tobacco p.l.c. (LON:BATS – Get Rating) insider Tadeu Marroco bought 4 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, September 7th. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 3,477 ($42.01) per share, with a total value of £139.08 ($168.05).
Tadeu Marroco also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, August 3rd, Tadeu Marroco purchased 5 shares of British American Tobacco stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 3,267 ($39.48) per share, for a total transaction of £163.35 ($197.38).
- On Wednesday, July 6th, Tadeu Marroco purchased 4 shares of British American Tobacco stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 3,507 ($42.38) per share, for a total transaction of £140.28 ($169.50).
British American Tobacco Price Performance
BATS opened at GBX 3,489 ($42.16) on Friday. The stock has a market capitalization of £78.48 billion and a PE ratio of 1,484.68. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 3,408.39 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 3,365.74. British American Tobacco p.l.c. has a 52-week low of GBX 2,507.50 ($30.30) and a 52-week high of GBX 3,645 ($44.04). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 60.59, a quick ratio of 0.47 and a current ratio of 0.88.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
British American Tobacco Company Profile
British American Tobacco p.l.c. provides tobacco and nicotine products to consumers worldwide. It offers vapour, tobacco heating, and modern oral nicotine products; combustible products; and traditional oral products, such as snus and moist snuff. The company offers its products under the Kent, Dunhill, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall, Rothmans, Camel, Newport, Natural American Spirit, being Vapour, THP, and Modern Oral brands.
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for British American Tobacco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for British American Tobacco and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.