Somero Enterprises, Inc. (LON:SOM – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Wednesday, September 7th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, September 22nd will be given a dividend of $0.10 per share on Friday, October 21st. This represents a dividend yield of 2%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, September 22nd. The official announcement can be seen at this link.
Somero Enterprises Trading Down 0.6 %
LON SOM opened at GBX 410.20 ($4.96) on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.54, a quick ratio of 2.91 and a current ratio of 3.80. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 422.31 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 429.01. The firm has a market capitalization of £229.22 million and a PE ratio of 778.30. Somero Enterprises has a one year low of GBX 350 ($4.23) and a one year high of GBX 610 ($7.37).
Somero Enterprises Company Profile
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
- Are These Green Energy Companies Right For Your Portfolio?
- When Will the Hangover Finally Be Over for Seagate Technology?
- Does Enphase Energy Have the Juice to Keep Powering Higher?
- The One Hydrogen Fuel Cell Stock To Rule Them All
Receive News & Ratings for Somero Enterprises Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Somero Enterprises and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.