SandRidge Energy, Inc. (NYSE:SD – Get Rating) was down 5.2% on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $18.60 and last traded at $18.61. Approximately 1,387 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 100% from the average daily volume of 771,348 shares. The stock had previously closed at $19.64.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, StockNews.com lowered SandRidge Energy from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Saturday, August 13th.
SandRidge Energy Trading Down 0.4 %
The firm has a 50-day moving average of $18.36 and a 200 day moving average of $18.41. The stock has a market capitalization of $694.39 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 4.73 and a beta of 2.36.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On SandRidge Energy
SandRidge Energy Company Profile
SandRidge Energy, Inc engages in the acquisition, development, and production of oil and natural gas primarily in the United States Mid-Continent. As of December 31, 2021, it had an interest in 817.0 net producing wells; and operated approximately 368,000 net leasehold acres in Oklahoma and Kansas, as well as total estimated proved reserves of 71.3 million barrels of oil equivalent.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SandRidge Energy (SD)
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
- Are These Green Energy Companies Right For Your Portfolio?
- When Will the Hangover Finally Be Over for Seagate Technology?
- Does Enphase Energy Have the Juice to Keep Powering Higher?
- The One Hydrogen Fuel Cell Stock To Rule Them All
Receive News & Ratings for SandRidge Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SandRidge Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.