Perpetual Limited (ASX:PPT – Get Rating) declared a final dividend on Wednesday, September 7th, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Thursday, September 29th will be given a dividend of 0.97 per share by the financial services provider on Thursday, September 29th. This represents a yield of 3.65%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, September 7th. This is a positive change from Perpetual’s previous final dividend of $0.96.
Perpetual Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 0.82, a current ratio of 1.35 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 35.72.
Perpetual Company Profile
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
- Are These Green Energy Companies Right For Your Portfolio?
- When Will the Hangover Finally Be Over for Seagate Technology?
- Does Enphase Energy Have the Juice to Keep Powering Higher?
- The One Hydrogen Fuel Cell Stock To Rule Them All
Receive News & Ratings for Perpetual Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Perpetual and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.