P Schoenfeld Asset Management LP lowered its position in shares of AMCI Acquisition Corp. II (NASDAQ:AMCIW – Get Rating) by 67.3% in the 1st quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm owned 242,500 shares of the company’s stock after selling 500,000 shares during the period. P Schoenfeld Asset Management LP’s holdings in AMCI Acquisition Corp. II were worth $140,000 at the end of the most recent reporting period.
Other institutional investors have also added to or reduced their stakes in the company. Serengeti Asset Management LP purchased a new stake in AMCI Acquisition Corp. II during the 1st quarter valued at $75,000. Calamos Advisors LLC purchased a new stake in shares of AMCI Acquisition Corp. II in the 1st quarter worth about $173,000. Finally, Highbridge Capital Management LLC purchased a new stake in shares of AMCI Acquisition Corp. II in the 1st quarter worth about $648,000.
AMCI Acquisition Corp. II Price Performance
NASDAQ:AMCIW opened at $0.59 on Friday. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.24. AMCI Acquisition Corp. II has a 12 month low of $0.14 and a 12 month high of $1.02.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AMCI Acquisition Corp. II (AMCIW)
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
- When Will the Hangover Finally Be Over for Seagate Technology?
- Are These Green Energy Companies Right For Your Portfolio?
- Does Enphase Energy Have the Juice to Keep Powering Higher?
- The One Hydrogen Fuel Cell Stock To Rule Them All
Receive News & Ratings for AMCI Acquisition Corp. II Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AMCI Acquisition Corp. II and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.