P Schoenfeld Asset Management LP bought a new position in Gores Technology Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ:GTPAW – Get Rating) during the first quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor bought 59,999 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $61,000.
Separately, Highbridge Capital Management LLC grew its stake in shares of Gores Technology Partners by 205.0% in the first quarter. Highbridge Capital Management LLC now owns 570,709 shares of the company’s stock worth $457,000 after acquiring an additional 383,564 shares during the last quarter.
Gores Technology Partners Stock Performance
NASDAQ GTPAW opened at $0.30 on Friday. Gores Technology Partners, Inc. has a 12 month low of $0.16 and a 12 month high of $1.44. The business has a fifty day moving average of $0.30.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Gores Technology Partners (GTPAW)
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
- When Will the Hangover Finally Be Over for Seagate Technology?
- Are These Green Energy Companies Right For Your Portfolio?
- Does Enphase Energy Have the Juice to Keep Powering Higher?
- The One Hydrogen Fuel Cell Stock To Rule Them All
Receive News & Ratings for Gores Technology Partners Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gores Technology Partners and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.